£9.50 - £11.50 per hour DOE
Temporary to Permanent
40 hours per week
Are you looking for your next CNC Setter role? Do you have experience working in precision engineering? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, who is an established engineering company is looking for an experienced Operator to join their friendly team in Frome. This is a great opportunity for someone from a CNC background to work in a supportive team in a varied and interesting role.
- Work on bespoke batches to a tight timescale
- Set up and operate machinery accordingly
- Responsibility for the quality control of the parts produced
- Must be able to read machine drawings and make parts to tight tolerances in a variety of metals and plastics
- Proven experience in precision engineering on a variety of machines, producing components ranging in size and batch quantity
The hours of work are Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:30 and Fri 07:30-13:30, and this role is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.