An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator to join an established, friendly and stable engineering company based in Frome.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in precision engineering on a variety of machines producing components ranging in size and batch quantity.
- Be required to work on bespoke batches to a tight timescale
- Set up and operate machinery accordingly
- Be responsible for the quality control of the parts produced
- Must be able to read machine drawings and make parts to tight tolerances in a variety of metals and plastics
- Frome based
- £9.50 - £11.50 P/H (salary dependent on experience)
- 40 Hours P/W (Mon-Thurs 07:30-16:30, Fri 07:30-13:30)
- This role is being offered on a Temp to Perm basis
This is a great opportunity for someone from a CNC background to work in a supportive team in a varied and interesting role.