£10-12 p/h DOE
My client is a sub-contract precision machining company, who due to growth are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Operator to join their team on a temporary basis until Christmas.
The company specialise in manufacturing high quality precision components in a wide range of materials and in any batch quantity, even down to one off prototypes.
The main duties will be:
- Set / operate various machines to produce components
- Perform machine set-ups, tool offsets, program edits
- Ensure quality and accuracy on all parts being produced through correct use of measuring equipment
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and maintain quality records.
Working as part of a small team, the role will involve a hands - on, self motivated, flexible approach with an abilty to work independently.
Skills / Exerience required:
- Working to close tolerances
- Read & understand engineering drawings
- Good computer skills
- Solid Engineering background preferable
The role will involve working days 7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am - 12 Fridays.
The successful candidate will have proven CNC experience, operating precision parts.