Do you have demonstrable experience working with CNC Machines, Milling and or Turning? Have you worked with precision products before and worked with a variety of materials? If you have answered YES, then maybe this is the permanent position you have been waiting for!
My client is looking for an experienced CNC Machine Operator to cover the night shifts, you will be rewarded with50% shift allowance instead of the standard 30% for this and work Sunday to Tuesday 11pm - 7am and Wednesday 11pm-6.30am.
- To set (tooling and fixtures) and run (proven program) designated CNC resource, as defined in the work instruction, within a defined manufacturing process.
- liaise with Manufacturing Engineering program-prove, prove tooling package and thus the activity prove-out of new process activities.
- The ability to carry out a minimum level of minor/ basic editing of CNC programs.
- Carry out any data capture required to improve process capability and control e.g. Statistical Process Control (SPC) and / or Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Support the process to ensure all necessary tooling, materials and documentation is available to facilitate on time manufacture.
- Support the development and maintenance of a multi-skilled workforce by training colleagues as and when necessary.
- Experience of working in a high-value, low volume mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Indepth knowledge of Fanuc controls
- Ability to problem solve
- Having a secondary skillset, CNC Skillset, Manual turning, EDM, Rotary, cyclindrical Grinding.
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for an expanding but well-established company. The company will offer you an excellent salary and company benefits in return for your skills and experience.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.