Client Support Advisor
21 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off.
Dress Down day on Fridays.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Are you a confident communicator?
Do you enjoy problem solving?
Are you experienced with the use of Microsoft packages including Excel?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is a multi-award winning and leading business to business communications provider of products and services in the telecoms and data industry.
The successful applicant will join as a Client Support Adviser, dedicated to providing a high level of support and guidance across the Business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client within the Mobile Support Team who are at the heart of Business. You will be responsible to focus on providing exceptional customer service and project delivery to our customers. You will be the main point of contact and will pro-actively stay in contact with our customers to manage their expectations.
You will be joining the Mobile Support Team which is currently made up of 5 team members. Typical duties when supporting our customers include but are not restricted to; Dealing with lost phones, ordering hardware and providing SIM cards, advising on International travel rates, dealing with mobile networks on a daily basis, assisting with faulty hardware, billing queries, analysing call data and putting together Proposals and Contracts.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting our Clients large customer base with their day to day queries, supporting our internal sales teams and internal staff members who have a company mobile phone.
- This is a busy and varied role where the ability to Multi-task and a passion for providing excellent customer service is a must!
- Excellent communications skills are required as there is plenty of telephone work, emails and liaising with colleagues.
- You should be looking to stay long term and be loyal and dedicated to making a difference.
- You will be responsible to support the sales teams and on occasion help provide proposals and contracts for them to go out and sell to prospective customers.
- You will aid the sales team answer any questions that prospect customers may have
- Internal Support.
- The Mobile Department is responsible for supporting these staff members if they have any service or hardware issues.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Professional and Punctual Attitude.
- Team player.
- Strong Administration Skills.
- Experience of Microsoft and Excel.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Professional to join a growing and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email