Client Services Manager
Are you a proven Customer Services Manager?
Have you gained previous experience of managing a small team of Sales Administrators?
Our client is a well established organisation dealing with very interesting products and due to an internal promotion, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Client Services Manager to join their friendly team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective leadership and hands on involvement to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Client Services Team so that customer expectations are met and business opportunities developed.
Managing a small team, your responsibilities will include;-
* Recruiting, motivating an developing the Client Services Team to build stronger supplier relationships and deliver excellent customer experiences.
* Leading the team whilst also directly fulfilling the administration tasks of processing orders, dealing with supplier and customer needs and all other necessary tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department.
* Developing and implementing a client satisfaction and reporting process.
* Ensuring the consistent accuracy of purchase orders and integrated processing across all departments.
* Maintaining accurate and cost effective stock management processes.
* Strong leadership and management experience.
* Effective administration and operational process experience.
* Ability to simultaneously handle varied and multiple tasks.
* Commercially aware