Client Services Administrator
Salary: Up to £23,000
Monday to Friday 38.5 hours per week
Internal Training Provided.
The ability to buy further annual leave.
Are you a Client Services professional with strong Administrative qualities?
Do you enjoy completing Administrative duties from start to final completion?
Are you a perfectionist?
Are you experienced with the use of Microsoft packages including Excel?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for a Client Services Administrator to join our Client who are a dynamic and fast-growing accountancy Business located within Andover.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that our client continue to deliver a high level of professionalism and quality of Client experience to their Clients.
You will be responsible to complete the following duties:
- Directing client calls - you will be the first point of contact for clients when they call in, answering their query when you can, or directing it to the appropriate person for someone else to help.
- Welcoming clients into the office - you will be there to greet clients when they visit our client's office, making them feel welcome from the minute they step through the door.
- Gathering information from clients, to help us meet deadlines and deliver a great service.
- Booking meetings between clients and their accountant.
- Answering non-technical queries that come in via email.
- Booking appointments for incoming sales enquiries with the relevant member of the team.
- Opening the post, scanning, forwarding information to the relevant people, plus other administrative tasks associated with ensuring clients receive a great service.
- Maintaining stock levels of the office supplies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise a changing workload.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent written skills.
- A positive team player.
- Passion and desire to make a difference.
- Based at our offices in Andover, with free parking.
- Previous experience of working within an accountancy Business is required, however a positive attitude will be greatly rewarded.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, analytical and focused Administrator to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.