Client Services Co-ordinator
£8.36 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
37.5 hours per/week on shift basis, between 7am - 7pm, Mon - Fri
Are you looking for your next role in a busy and fast paced environment? Do you enjoy working in a varied role amongst a strong team of people? Do you have great customer service skills? If so, this could be the role for you!
My client, who is a well-established vehicle refurbishment company, are looking for a Client Services Co-ordinator to join their growing team to assist with processing customer vehicles, amongst other tasks. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to existing and new clients whilst projecting a positive and professional attitude.
- Action vehicle estimates and ensure accurate pricing
- Liaise with various internal departments and business partners to ensure consistency and excellent service delivery
- Provide administrative support and enact precise data entry
- Update internal system with accurate information
- Monitor customer services, internal process and outstanding queries and act when required
- Working to KPI requirements
- Strong initiative and ability to plan and organise well
- Fantastic communication skills across all areas
- Be adaptable to changing responsibilities
- Be a great team player with a keen eye for detail
The successful candidate will have great service skills, as well as being resourceful and responsible. Required to have good Excel and Outlook skills.
We are looking for someone who is readily available within one weeks' notice, and interviews could take place as soon as one day after application.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.