Client Service Co-ordinator
£9.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary - Permanent
Do you love working within customer services? Are you adaptable, engaging and able to work on your own initiative? Are you seeking a new and busy temporary - permanent assignment? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
My client is currently seeking a temporary Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and dedicated team. You will be working within the Client Services Team where you will be processing customer requirements.
The role will entail:
- Action stock estimates
- Ensure the accurate pricing of estimates and liaise with other departments to ensure consistency for the customer
- Monitor vendor queries
- Process customer requirements
- Inputting data onto the CRM
- Process outstanding queries and take relevant action
- Provide administration support
- Previous administration/customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and polite manner
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Methodical and organised approach
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, however you will be required to work between 7am - 7pm.
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.