£22,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Permanent - Flexible Part time and Full Time options available
Do you have previous administration experience? Do you enjoy supporting a small team, where you can make the role your own? If so, then this could be what you have been looking for, so get in touch today!
Due to continued growth, my prestigious client is seeking an experienced Client Administrator to join their expanding team in Bath. You will be supporting the team with regards to their administrative tasks. You will be working within a small but diverse team, where you will be able to develop your career and put your own mark on the role!
- Maintaining the diary system ensuring reminders to follow up with customers recieve quarterly reviews
- Completing reviews, liasing directly with consumer/client ad updating them, providing comparison summaries
- Providing effective support for the clients
- Managing cash admin, invoicing, chasing fees
- Maintaining the internal database
- Escalate deadlines and any key issues
- Input database changes, changes to various external reports
- Processing paper applications
- Accounts experiene or Financial services experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal skills both written and over the telephone
- Ability to work to deadlines
You will be a valued part of a successful company. The but also a vast array of excellent employee benefits available - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For more information and an indepth job specification, please get in touch.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.