Salary: Up to £35,000
Monday to Friday - Full Time, with flexible working around our Clients core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
Internal Training Provided.
The ability to buy further annual leave.
Are you ACA / ACCA qualified - or working towards?
Do you have working knowledge of Xero?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for a Client Manager to join our Client who are a dynamic and fast-growing accountancy Business located within Andover.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the relationship with the business owner, putting their needs at the heart of all that you do.
Responsibilities and duties will consist of the following:
- Being the first port of call for all questions from clients.
- Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts.
- Helping business owners have meaningful information at their fingertips.
- Getting involved in interesting project work for clients.
- Advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses.
- Building your portfolio by inducting new clients.
To be successful in this fast-paced, ever-evolving role you will need the following:
- In-depth general bookkeeping knowledge.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Xero.
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- A positive collaborative team working approach.
- Passion to make a difference.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a changing workload.
I am looking for a Client Manager who can provide the following:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team.
- At least 2 years working within an accountancy practice.
- ACA / ACCA qualified - or working towards.
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don't have the above.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly.
- Experience of dealing with small business owners.
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload.
- Xero knowledge (desirable)
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.