Client Journey Manager
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Full Time - Monday to Thursday 8am - 6pm / Friday 8am - 4pm
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you go above and beyond to ensure an exceptional customer journey? Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to share these values? If so, we want to hear from you!
'My client, a world leader and specialist in their field, is seeking a dynamic and passionate Client Journey Manager to join their friendly and busy post delivery team. You will be working within a busy Customer Service department, where you will be involved in all aspects of customer care and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Provide immediate support for incoming customer queries
- Monitor and deliver a consistent and supportive customer service experience at all times
- Generate action plans for the resolution of any support queries and distribute to relevant parties
- Liaise between the customer and the technical team where required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to remain calm and multi task under pressure
- Highly driven and motivated
- Reliable and professional
The successful candidate will be customer focused and a quick learner, as well as being process driven. You will be proficient in Microsoft and Google packages and will be confident in communication across the various teams within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company which has visions of growth and progression.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible for this position so do not delay in registering your interest for this post. Due to the location, own transport is essential.
customer service, customer journey, aftersales, customer manager, team leader, customer care, customer journey, client relationship manager
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.