Temporary to Permanent
£10.61 Per Hour
15 Hours Per Week
Our prestigious client, a reputable charitable organisation, currently requires a personable and professional Cleaning Supervisor, to join their friendly team in Westbury. The successful candidate will ideally have previously worked within a similar role, with a positive and hands on approach.
- To oversee and supervise the Cleaning team.
- Assisting with staff training and compiling cleaning schedules.
- Cleaning allocated areas, including reception, workshops, offices, corridors, and toilets.
- Vacuuming, wiping, sanitising, dusting and mopping all surfaces.
- Replenishing of stock and safe storage and use of materials.
- Emptying bins in allocated and disposing of waste as instructed.
- Cleaning allocated areas and equipment, in line with food hygiene standards.
- Stock management and ordering of cleaning equipment and products.
- To comply with H&S regulations and guidelines.
- To report issues, including H&S to manager.
- To adhere to company standards, policies, systems and procedures.
- To behave accordingly and represent the company values, at all times.
- To be responsible for the security of the premises as a key holder.
The successful candidate will be required to complete the DBS clearance process before commencing employment therefore, holding a current certification would advantageous.
In return, this is an exciting opportunity to become part of an established and dynamic organisation, who are highly respected service providers within their field.