Class 2 Driver - Trade Waste
£12 - £13 per hour
45 hours a week
Are you a driver with a can-do attitude with a good understanding of the local area? Do you enjoy working as part of a small team? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client who is a well-respected local employer is looking to recruit a Class 2 Driver on a permanent basis. We are looking for drivers with a can-do attitude to work, and you will be trained up to in line with company standards on all equipment including ancillaries.
- Working as part of a 2 man crew travelling around Wiltshire
- Collecting businesses trade waste in a timely fashion
- Ensuring you are representing out client to the best of your abilities, with professional and polite mannerisms
- You must have your Class 2 HGV Licence (new passes welcome)
- Must have valid CPC and Digi Card
- Less than 6 points on your licence
- For insurance purposes, candidates with DD, DR or IN10 convictions will regretfully not be considered for this position
The successful candidate will be hardworking and reliable and will ideally have experience in a similar role, but any role where you have gained local geographical knowledge would be advantageous.
The role will be working 9 hours a day with 0600hrs starts, Monday to Friday with overtime on Saturdays & Sundays as and when required.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.