Trainer Assessor - Childcare
Worcester with travel ( mobile role )
£ 22000 to £ 24000
Full time 37.5 hours per week
CMD Recruitment are recruiting for a National Training Provider who due to growth are now recruiting for a childcare asessor
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience :
Vocational experience gained in the childcare sector
the ability deliver up to level 3 in Childcare as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare; or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
- Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- Level 5 in Childcare would be desirable.
My client is a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, which is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. They offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Owing to the nature of the role any offer of employment willbe subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.