Childcare/ Early Years Assessor
Full time hours 37.5 per week
Blackpool region ( with travel )
£ 20000 to £24000 per year plus a generous and achievable bonus scheme
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
An opportunity not to be missed if you are an experienced Childcare Assessor
CMD Recruitment is looking for an experienced Childcare Assessor to join an established training provider undergoing an exciting period of growth
The role is home based, and the learner caseload is predominately located in the Blackpool area with some travel required to work based settings
If you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the Early Years industry then please forward your cv for a confidential conversation and more details
As a Trainer Assessor in Child Care you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of the child care sector.
My client recognises that the childcare industry is ever changing and is keen to support raising the profile of this valuable sector. With achievement rates in excess of 80%, which is significantly higher than the national average, my client puts quality at the forefront of everything it does.
The successful candidate will be confident and qualified to deliver up to level 3 in Childcare as a minimum and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare; or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
- Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- My client is looking for a people person that represents their values
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, my client is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity.