Are you an experienced Chartered AutoCAD Structural Technician? Do you enjoy variety and working within a busy office? If the answer is YES, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
- Steelwork, Timber and Brickwork experience
- Ability/confidence to liaise with contractors and manage expectations
- CAD drawing and RC detailing experience essential
- Revit experience - Desirable
- Residential Engineering experience
- Attend regular site visits face to face in London, Gloucestershire and M4 Corridor.
- Ability to work closely with architects and clients.
In return my client is offering a generous salary in return for your experience.
- Lovely family feel office, great working environment
- Onsite Parking available
- Ability to work from home and the office
Please get in touch if you feel that you have the skills and experience for this role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.