JOB TITLE: Administrator/Case Manager
LOCATION: Bath (situated close to the bus and train station)
STARTING SALARY: £17,500pa (with regular reviews)
HOURS: Full time, permanent, Monday to Friday
Do you want to be part of a growing Business - ahead of its time for the industry?
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work in a forward thinking, telephone-based financial services company based in the heart of Bath. My client is looking for candidates who enjoy working in an administration-focused role and are looking to forge a career within the financial services sector.
This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday with full on the job training provided. Please note, this offer is subject to a satisfactory credit and criminal (DBS) check.
Responsibilities of the Administrator/Case Manager
- Providing full support with customers' accounts and ensuring all administration tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Collating required documentation and materials
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and producing standard letters
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures
- Processing customer data onto the CRM ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Liaise between internal and external clients ensuring that a high level of service is always maintained
Background of the Administrator/Case Manager
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A background within administration is desirable but not essential
- Be focused to deliver high standards of customer service
- Must be IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Will be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Have a good work ethic and carries out duties with care and attention to detail
- Accustomed to working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Highly organised and skilled in problem-solving
- Team Player
If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for and this is of interest to you, we would love to hear from you.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.