JOB TITLE: Mortgage Case Manager (Administration)
SALARY: £17,500 per annum and wider benefits including health insurance and pension contribution
LOCATION: Bath (a short walk from Bath Spa train station)
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday) However, you will be expected to work 1 day a week from 10.30am - 7pm.
We are pleased to be working with a progressive and forward-thinking business who have an extremely strong reputation in their field, winning numerous national awards and operating a truly consultative sales experience for their customers.
Due to continued growth and internal promotion, our client has several exciting opportunities for Case Managers to join its team.
Case Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Administration of files to ensure the mortgage administration process runs smoothly
- Update the CRM system
- Chase outstanding information from third parties
- Respond to letters and emails in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure high level of customer service at all times
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers, solicitors, valuers and other third parties
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven administration experience
- Evidence of using IT systems
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering an exceptional and professional service
- Clear and concise communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- You will have a 'can-do approach' and be a team player
In return you will receive excellent training and development opportunities along with the opportunity to join a professional and supportive team.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.