£17,000 and wider benefits including health insurance and pension contribution
Bath, Full-time, Permanent
We are pleased to be working with a progressive and forward-thinking business who have an extremely strong reputation in their field, winning numerous national awards and operating a truly consultative sales experience for their customers.
Due to continued growth and internal promotion, our client has several exciting opportunities for Case Managers to join its team. The primary focus of the role is to take cases from approved application through to completion stage, following the defined processes.
- Preparing documents to ensure the mortgage process runs smoothly
- Update the CRM system
- Chase outstanding information from third parties
- Respond to letters and emails in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure high level of customer service at all times
- Proactively manage a high pipeline of cases to ensure efficient completion
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers, solicitors, valuers and other third parties
The successful candidate will have:
- Evidence of using IT systems
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on delivering an exceptional and professional service
- Clear and concise communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- You will have a 'can-do approach' and be a team player
If you are interested in our client's organisation and feel you have what it takes to be a success in this role, then please apply today!
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within five business days.