£26,061.93 - £28,957.70
37 hours per week
Are you a skilled Carpenter looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with an industry leading homes provider?
My client, a not for profile organisation based in the heart of Newport is looking for a Carpenter to join their team on a permanent basis. Working within the fire maintenance team you'll be providing a cost-effective service helping to maintain and improve the homes.
- Following fire risk assessments, you'll be tasked to carry out works to ensure Building Fire Safety compliance
- Ensuring completion of all repairs within specified timeframes
- Record and raise faults with Supervisor ensuring repairs are completed imminently
- Updating the health & safety database with completed works
- Keeping in regular communication with the Health & Safety Manager ensuring the organisation is compliance with all fire safety regulations
Due to this being a field-based role it is essential successful applicants hold a clean, valid UK driving license
Full trade qualification & fire safety awareness
Previous experience within home maintenance
Excellent customer service skills
IT literate with MS knowledge
The successful candidate will have previous Carpentry experience with exposure in the housing market. Due to this being a customer facing role, excellent communication skills are required.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge working for an industry leading organisation, apply today!
The closing date for this post is Friday 14th June, with interviews commencing Monday 24th June.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.