Temporary to Permanent
Do you have previous experience in a caretaking role with the ability to deliver excellent customer service? Are you looking for a varied role where no two days are the same? Are you able to perform minor site repairs, DIY and find resolutions to minor plumbing problems? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client who is an award-winning housing association is looking for an experienced CRE & FM Caretaker to join their Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management Team. You will be providing effective caretaking assistance to assist our client in providing a safety first culture whilst maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct.
- Supporting Estates, Building and Grounds activities across a variety of tasks including, security, cleaning, waste disposal and control of contractors
- Performing minor repairs including carpentry plumbing, plastering and general DIY
- General administration including maintaining logs and records
- Support Health and Safety inspections and assist in the provision of legal requirements for servicing of equipment
- Maintain grounds and look for areas of evolution and efficiency for the teams processes and procedures
- First Aid at work qualification or similar
- Adept understanding of IT knowledge, including Word and Excel
- Proficient understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Experience in using risk assessments and conducting inspections of services
The successful candidate will be organised and be able to coordinate a multitude of tasks on a daily basis. Requiring someone with a full clean driver's license, due to needing to visit multiple sites throughout Dorset and Somerset. You should be comfortable working in small teams and be self-motivated with realistic and practical use of initiative. You must have excellent customer service skills and be able to take a solution based approach to managing issues.
Due to the nature of the role, you must be physically fit and able to push/lift heavy loads. You may be required to work outside in inclement weather and should be able to support out-of-hours working and emergency call outs.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.