£22000 per year plus incentive bonus of up to £2000 a year
Are you an IAG level 4 qualified employment advisor seeking a new challenging role?
My client is recruiting for a careers advisor to work with a caseload of adults in the Milton Keynes region. The successful applicant will operate from a variety of locations including Jobcentre Plus, training & education providers, community providers and local career hubs
You will provide careers advice and guidance to National Careers Service customers using various modes of delivery and support customers through to job or learning outcomes
You will be able to work in a target driven environment and have the ability to meet or exceed contract targets.
- Provide careers advice to adults via a range of methods including face to face, telephone, email and other digital means to help them to achieve work or learning goals.
- Support customers to develop career management skills through a range of activities
- Work with customers to support their progress into learning, work, or progression in work
- Work with a variety of organisations to generate customer referrals to meet targets
- Manage a customer caseload to meet personal and team targets including customer satisfaction, career management, progression and contracted KPI's
The role will require an enhanced DBS
If this role is of interest please send in your cv for a confidential conversation about the role