Full time hours Monday to Friday
Are you an Careers Adviser looking to make a real difference to people's lives ?
If you are passionate about supporting people and have experience working in a community based role then this role would be perfect for you
You will be embedded in the local community, you will be delivering intensive work focused pre-employment, employment progression and appropriate post-employment support.
You will work intensively with a maximum caseload of 50 customers, meeting and exceeding performance targets for referrals, employer engagement, job starts and sustainment, in compliance with contractual guidelines and quality procedures
The role will be predominantly based in the Shard End region of Birmingham
You will :
- Manage a customer caseload to meet personal and team targets including customer satisfaction, progression and KPI's
- Support customer to understand their skills, aspirations and produce an Action Plan to successfully gain sustainable employment or gain progression within employment
- Work with a variety of organisations to generate customer referrals to meet targets
- Meet all standards for quality of service, safeguarding, information and data security and any other cotract requirements.
You will have the following qualities :
- Experience in delivery of careers advice to adults, individually or in groups, employed and unemployed ( or similar environment for trainee roles
- Skilled and competent in delivering careers advice in a range of settings and through a range of delivery mode
- Well organised, capable of working under pressure, meeting deadlines and targets, manage caseloads and their own time
- Able to work flexible hours at evenings and weekends when required
- Education to graduate level or equivalent
- Willing to undertake professional training to maintain standard
- Hold a Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice or NVQ 4 in Advice & Guidance
If this role sounds of interest then please send your cv to Lesley Price for a confidential conversation