38.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday (1pm finish on Fridays)
Salary up to £35,000
· Company pension contribution
· Free on-site parking
· Kitchen facilities
· 28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays) rising with service.
· Group Life Assurance
· Employee Assistance Programme
Are you an experienced CAD Operator looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have experience with the use of 123MRP and AutoCad LT, Illustrator, Package?
If you are answering Yes, then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client has requested the support to recruit a CAD Operator to support the Engineering Manager in the design of all our Client manufactured product to meet the lowest overall manufacturing cost consistent with customer requirements.
To support the Engineering Manager in all design and engineering activities to include:
· Creation of artwork and tooling from customer supplied drawings and artwork to meet production requirements for timing and quality.
· Creation of BOM & Routings on MRP system to meet production requirements for timing and accuracy.
· Liaising with customers and suppliers on technical matters.
· Supporting Sales team with technical queries.
· Identifying alternative materials.
· Creating costings for quotations.
· To ensure that all engineering related databases are maintained in as accurate and current state as possible.
· In co-operation with production for the setting, application and maintenance of production standard times.
· ECR activity.
· To assist production to improve cost effectiveness and yields in any way possible.
· To assist in the development implementation and maintenance of appropriate QMS procedures to cover all engineering activities.
· Develop new products/ideas.
Tools and systems used: 123MRP and AutoCad LT, Illustrator, Package.
Experience required: A good general product engineering background or education.
Specialist training required: Ideally AutoCad LT & Illustrator, although training will be given
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 805080 and email your CV