£25,000 + Excellent Benefits
HOURS: 8.30am - 5.15pm (Monday - Thursday) & 8.30am - 1.00pm (Friday)
Have you gained previous experience within a Buyer role?
Do you have an engineering qualification or background?
Our client is an established and interesting manufacturing organisation who are now looking to recruit a Buyer to join their team and be responsible for leading the cost effective and timely purchase of raw materials and components.
Reporting to the Strategic Purchasing Manager, responsibilities will include;-
* Negotiate and manage the execution of supplier contracts, ensuring adherence to agreed service levels, prices and payment terms.
* Establish and maintain long term relationships with suppliers and regularly review their performance on a quarterly basis to ensure best value in terms of price competitiveness, quality and supply reliability.
* Manage and update the supplier database system.
* Update the Monthly Cost Certifications on Sage.
* Conduct Supplier Visits and complete Visit reports on completion.
* Monitor and analyse trends in sped with suppliers and inventory control.
* Ensure compliance with Quality and H&S processes.
* Maintain a high levels of customer service to external and internal customers to develop positive working relationships.
* Previous experience gained within a Buyer role.
* Ideally working towards a CIPS qualification.
* An engineering qualification or background a great advantage.
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
6 months ago