Employer Engagement Officer
Skills support for the Workforce
Staffordshire and Black Country
Full time hours 35 hours a week
£ 22000 a year
CMD Recruitment are working with a UK registered Charity committed to providing quality employment and skills services to disadvantaged members of the community
To promote the full range of services to employers across Staffordshire and the Black Country area
- Complete training needs assessments to understand employer requirements
- To achieve target performance for job placement and training
- To work with participants to prepare them for engagement with employers
- To engage with local employers to identify recruitment and training needs
- To liaise with programme delivery staff to ensure participants readiness to move into employment
- To liaise with training delivery staff to ensure employer workforce training needs are met
- Work within LEP priority areas to build regional relationships, and build relationships with the LEP Managers
- To attend regional and local network events including Chamber of Commerce and LEP events
- To establish a database of employers across a designated geographical area
- Meet contractual compliance, security, data protection and quality requirements.
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
You will :
Support and implement the development of new and existing processes.
- Work effectively and professionally with partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high level of organisation and time management in delivery of the role.
- Act as a role model for colleagues, reflecting WISE Ability values and principles
Person Specification Essential Skills
- Strong communication and motivational skills.
- Sales, marketing, account management experience within the service industry.
- Have evidence of building sustainable working relationships
- Ability to problem solve
- Good IT skills using the full range of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Full UK driving licence
- The successful candidate must undergo an Enhanced DBS check
If this sounds of interest please do send in your cv for a confidential conversation