Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive
Up to £35,000 + car allowance + uncapped commission
Are you a confident field sales/business development executive looking for a new opportunity in a global business? Are you hungry to succeed and looking for a company that promotes an environment so you can thrive? If this sounds like you, get in touch!
My client are industry leaders and they are looking for someone who is target orientated and has a consultative approach to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Evaluate customer's needs and build productive long-lasting relationships; maximising growth from current clients
- Consistently and effectively work towards set personal and team sales targets
- Enhance company visibility through promotion and networking
- Research, generate and follow through with sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training sessions to keep abreast of the latest developments within supplier / customer and in-house products and projects
- Monitor the competition
- Exceed customers' expectations
- Maintain, update and expand the customer database
- Support other team members when necessary and contribute to a team environment
- Previous experience within a field-based sales or business development position
- Be able to build rapport with a wide variety of people
- Ability to adapt communication style dependent on audience
The successful candidate will be gregarious and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude to every task they tackle. You must have great customer-service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.