Business Development Manager
Salary up to £60,000
Commission and all Travel Expenses paid.
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for your next opportunity to develop into the European Market?
Do you have knowledge of the Electrical Manufacturing Industry?
I am recruiting an exciting new position of Business Development Manager for our Client a Global Leader within the Electrical Manufacture Industry.
Key responsibilities and duties of this position include as follows:
- Maximise customer satisfaction by being an on-site resource to ensure the needs of the customer are being met.
- Increase account penetration for existing key accounts by evaluating and presenting solutions to meet needs of the customer through regular on-site engagement with the customers teams.
- Identify and cultivate new customers within the European market.
- Assess potential application of the company's products and offer solutions that meet the customers' needs.
- Stay aware of changes in the marketing and competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the organisations and adjust plans accordingly.
- On-site resource to evaluate product rejects for key customers.
- Make on-site evaluations as needed.
- Make determination to the disposition of product for return and evaluation. Return to the factory or engineering for evaluation.
- Provide written reports to the factory and customer as required.
- Identify, make recommendations and provide feedback to engineering, sales and leadership teams on product and process enhancements and address customer concerns.
Experience and Skills required for the Business Development Manager role:
- The candidate must have experience of Engineering and ideally an Engineering degree.
- German and Italian languages would be desirable.
- Proven relationship building and problem-solving skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Can demonstrate ability to identify, qualify and close prospect accounts.
- Continuous learner of business and product technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency to be a collaborative business partner.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email your CV and a Cover Letter