Business Development Executive
£18,000 per annum
Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months
Do you have experience in making outbound calls to warm leads? Do you thrive working to targets and working within a busy and driven team? If the answer is YES, then apply today!
Due to continued growth, my client is seeking an engaging and driven Business Development Executive to join their well-established team in Chippenham on a fixed term contract. Your role will entail getting in touch with potential customers, who have enquired about purchasing the company's product.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming calls and emails
- Make proactive calls to warm leads
- Update and maintain the in-house CRM
- Provide ideas and input into the business marketing campaigns
- Work to monthly targets, conversion rates and quality plans
- Previous experience of working within a sales/customer service team
- Experience of working to KPI's
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- A pro-active approach
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial.
The client offers an excellent employee benefits package and free on-site parking.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday (37.5 hours) 9am - 7.30pm, however this will be on a rota basis and there will be some Saturday/Sunday required (9am - 1pm working from home) required but this will also be on a rota basis of once or twice a month.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.