Business Development Executive
Chippenham (Office Based)
Up to £30,000 + Bonuses
8.00am - 5.00pm (Monday - Friday)
Are you a driven sales executive with a genuine hunger to succeed?
Are you a "glass half full" type of person?
Comfortable making outbound cold and warm calls?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Executive to join an established and market leading manufacturer in Chippenham.
The key ingredients of the company's success are its proven and well-established brand, a strong consultative sales approach that delivers beyond customer expectation and a wide range of market-leading, innovative and high-quality products.
This growing organisation is now looking to recruit a driven and dynamic Business Development Executive to be responsible for lead identification and development, which is then converted through a structured and strategic approach. This will be achieved through outbound calling.
Operating within the sales team, the successful applicant will have close contact with the corresponding Business Development Manager in a joint sales effort to increase sales revenue within the region.
Duties will include;-
* Primarily an outbound selling and lead generation role to gain interest in the range of products and secure appointments for the field sales team.
* Identify potential new sales leads to target via market research, networking and competitor analysis of existing business.
* Outbound calls via a structured calling program which secures quality appointments for the Business Development team.
* Making structured outbound cold calls to support Direct Marketing Campaigns.
* Track sales leads by managing a pipeline to track from initial lead identification to securing the first appointment.
* Ability to generate interest and gain "buy-in" with prospects where no existing relationship exists.
* Proven outbound telesales experience.
* Demonstrable networking ability to identify key decision makers.
* Outstanding telephone manner and listening skills.
* Proven ability to exceed targets.
* Dynamic, conscientious and positive.
* A focused self-starter with a genuine hunger to succeed.
* Proactive, tenacious and results driven.
* A flexible team player.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with innovative market leading products! If you have the confidence, hunger and experience, this may well be the role for you!