£17,000 per annum
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you enjoy supporting a dedicated team? If the answer is YES, then get in touch today!
My client is currently seeking a pro-active and engaging Business Administrator to join their friendly and well-established team in Melksham. You will play an intricate part of the team, where you will be providing daily administrative support, ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Support the team with project administration
- Prepare site files
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and distributed correctly
- Liaise with contractors and site teams
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- General administration including filing, scanning and photocopying
- Occasional reception cover
- Previous customer service / administration experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
On occasion you may need to travel to the company's additional office, therefore having your own transport is essential and all expenses will be paid for.
The company offers a supportive and dedicated team environment, where full training will be given.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week).
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.