Salary: Up to £25,000
Monday to Friday - Full Time, with flexible working around our Clients core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
Internal Training Provided.
The ability to buy further annual leave.
Are you a Bookkeeper looking for a new, vibrant and interesting practise to work within?
Do you hold AAT qualifications?
Do you enjoy dealing with people as you will have a lot of contact with business owners?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
I am recruiting for a Bookkeeper to join our Client who are a dynamic and fast-growing accountancy Business located within Andover.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that our client continue to deliver a high level of professionalism and quality of Client experience to their Clients.
You will be responsible to complete the following duties:
- Giving business owners information at their fingertips.
- Here's how you'll make a difference:
- Keeping the client's accounts up-to-date, so they always know how their business is performing and can make key decisions.
- Preparing VAT returns, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Building great relationships with clients, helping them run a slick finance operation and answering their queries.
- Using cloud-based software such as Xero, as well as packages such as Microsoft Excel
- Processing management journals, such as prepayments, depreciation and accrued/deferred income.
- Working with other teams within the company such as the accountants and payroll team.
- To be successful in this fast-paced, ever-evolving role you will need the following:
- In-depth general bookkeeping knowledge
- Good hands-on knowledge of Xero
- Experience of working in an accountancy practice (ideally)
- A positive collaborative team working approach
- Passion to make a difference
- Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, analytical and focused Bookkeeper to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.