£24,000 - £28,000pa d.o.e + Bonus
Full-time permanent position
40 hours per week
Are you looking for your next Engineer role? Do you enjoy a varied role where no two days are the same? Are you customer focussed, coupled with strong communication skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking an experienced Boiler Engineer to join their team. Covering the Peterborough area, your responsibilities will include boiler installations and oil tank maintenance Other duties will include:
- Provide maintenance support to external products
- Accurately input details onto their in-house system and ensure documentation is accurately completed
- Install boilers on an ad hoc basis
- Ad hoc maintenance and support of external oil tanks
- Upselling companies' products and services
- To leave Boiler cards on-site or ensure the current cards are updated and left clearly visible to the Customer and subsequent visiting Engineer
- OFTEC qualification is desirable however OFTEC training is available
- Have previous experience of Boiler maintenance; ideally within a field-based position
- Strong IT skills to be able to update the in-house system
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
You will be an efficient worker, ensuring tasks are achieved within set deadlines and to a high standard. You must have great customer service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavors to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.