Full-time permanent position
Are you looking for your next Engineer role where you will be servicing and repairing Boilers and Cookers? Do you enjoy a varied role where no two days are the same? Are you customer and sales focussed, coupled with strong communication skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is seeking an experienced Boiler Engineer to join their Peterborough branch and rapidly expanding team.
- Provide maintenance support to external products
- Accurately input details onto their in-house system and ensure documentation is accurately completed
- Install boilers on an ad hoc basis
- Upselling companies' products and services
- OFTEC qualification is essential
- Have previous experience of Boiler maintenance; ideally within a field-based position
- Strong IT skills to be able to update the in-house system
You will be an efficient worker, ensuring tasks are achieved within set deadlines and to a high standard. You must have great customer service skills and a desire to deliver exceptional service throughout every step of your role.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.