I am currently recruiting for an experienced BIM Coordinator to work in my clients friendly studio to assist on a wide range of projects from the early stages through to production and construction phases.
The position would suit an experienced BIM Coordinator who has worked previously as part of a CAD team and possess an in-depth knowledge of Revit modelling and Navisworks.
Do you possess any of the following?
- An in-depth knowledge of Revit from a design background
- Excellent knowledge of Revit parametric Families, ability to create clean and accurate templates, sheet layouts (including Stage B construction ready) and schedules from Revit
- A thorough working knowledge of both Navisworks and AutoCAD
- Create new Revit workflows to aid in time and accuracy
- Create and maintain BIM protocols and BIM Execution Plans and other documentation
- An excellent command of both written and verbal English is essential
- Writing, reviewing and commenting on project BIM Execution plans for live projects, bids and proposals when required
In return my client will offer you a competitive salary depending on your experience, along with staff benefits.
Please get in touch with Michelle Day at CMD Recruitment if you would like to apply or for more information.