6 Month Contract
Shift basis, between 8am - 8pm
Do you thrive within a collaborative environment and are confident in your customer service skills? Are you a strong communicator and accurate when working with numerical data? Are you adaptable and can get to grips with complex queries quickly and easily? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client, leading provider of renewable energy, is seeking a Billing Administrator with a view to progress to a Billing Advisor when confident within the role. You will be working to achieve the best outcome for customers by completing daily billing tasks and analysing accounts efficiently.
- Assist customers with queries
- Support the call centre as a first point of contact resolution
- Report on daily workload and work to achieve tasks that fall in line with KPIs
- Accurately perform manual calculations
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
- Previous experience working in a customer focussed environment
- Knowledge or experience of the renewables and energy industry is advantageous
- High level of accuracy when working with numerical data
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Good time management skills and ability to manage own workload
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and be a confident and quick learner. You should be adaptable and be able to get to grips with complex queries quickly. You will be a self-motivated and responsible team player who sees task through to the end.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.