Temporary ongoing position
Salary up to £12.50 per hour (Depending on experience)
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm
There is overtime available for the successful candidate also.
Are you an experienced Auto Electrician looking for a temporary opportunity?
Do you have knowledge of a variety of duties within a commercial vehicle sector?
I am recruiting an Auto Electrician to join our client located in Andover to join on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities and duties of this position include as follows:
- Conducting auto electrical tasks on modern, specialist vehicles, completing a job from start to finish.
- Wiring up of electrical components and installations of wiring looms.
- Ability to use related tools to a good standard.
- Working in line with Company standards and Health and Safety requirements.
- Conducting fault finding and diagnostic work when necessary.
- Previous experience working in an Auto Electrical role.
- Confident dealing with electronics on modern vehicles.
- Mechanical/Electrical experience preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience working independently, and to be supportive within a wider team.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, right-first-time attitude.
If you are interested and would like to apply please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email your CV and a Cover Letter