Audit Manager - North Wiltshire
Highly Competitive Salary
This leading multi office accountancy firm are currently looking to appoint an Audit Manager to develop into a Senior figure in a rapidly growing practice. The key responsibilities for this role include managing a significant client portfolio and departmental management and assisting the existing partners.
You will have the opportunity to work with clients including large corporate groups of companies, owner managed/family businesses, small businesses, professional firms and private clients.
With an excellent market reputation in the local marketplace, there is ample opportunity for personal development in this fast growing, prestigious practice.
Reporting to the Partner you will ideally have a number of years post qualification practice experience and will need to be ambitious, self-motivated and with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Managing a mixed portfolio of clients, you will have the responsibility of developing and maintaining effective client relationships.
* Leading a team in the preparation of financial statements for sole trader, partnerships, charities and limited companies.
* Review and complete client audits for sign off by Partner.
* Provide assistance in the development of staff, including their supervision and training.
* Support partners in networking and client relationship management.
ACA/ACCA Part of Fully Qualified