My client based in Melksham are looking to recruit Labourers to work on a 12 month FTC contract for a project working on the refurbishment of the London underground that is currently being undertaken.
The company manufacture products used within the rail industry, and the position will be supporting the installation team on site with labouring duties.
The position will involve working a permanent night shift pattern Monday to Thursday doing 10 hour shifts for the 12 month contract, although training will be on days for the first week.
You will be part of a small team that will travel from Melksham on a daily basis into London, and due to this you will ideally have a full UK driving licence.
The main duties of the role are:
- Ensure all tools/equipment are taken down to site level on a daily basis.
- Assisting Field Engineers with the installation of my clients products.
- Ensuring all work that has been carried out has been reported on a daily basis.
- Once the work has been completed reports need to be produced to record the work carried out. Any failures must be recorded and documented in order to produce a trend analysis.
- All the material and tools have to be taken back to the vehicles at street level in the mornings.
The contract is due to start on September 23rd, and interviews will be held on Thursday 5th September and week commencing 9th September so that successful candidates must be available to start on the contract start date.