Competitive Salary + Study Support
Are you fully qualified with AAT (Level 4)?
Are you keen to secure CIMA or ACCA study support?
Do you have your own transport?
If you have answered "Yes" to all the above questions, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is a growing and professional firm who have an excellent reputation with their clients across Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and further afield. Due to successive growth of the company, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to work in their dynamic new offices in Swindon.
A competitive salary and study support package will be available for the right candidate!
Duties will include;-
* Preparation and review of annual accounts and personal tax returns.
* Preparation and review of management accounts for presentation to clients.
* Review and compile VAT and CIS submissions.
* Undertake general bookkeeping on behalf of clients.
* Working within the senior accounting team, acting as assistant to the Accounting Manager.
* Provide assistance to other team members.
* As a minimum, be fully AAT qualified (Level 4).
* Previous experience of working within practice would be preferred but not essential.
* You must have your own transport.
* Good IT skills, particularly with Excel, Sage, Xero or QuickBooks.
6 months ago