up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Have you gained good and varied Accountancy experience?
Do you possess experience with Sage and Excel?
Interested in joining a company that know how to look after their staff?!
Our client is a well established and profitable business based in the beautiful city of Bath. Due to continued growth, they now have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their small but very friendly centralised finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, duties will include;-
* Monthly Payroll - this includes dealing with pensions, HMRC and employee benefits.
* Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
* Assisting with year end audit.
* Raising sales invoices.
* Entry of purchase invoices, employee expenses and corporate credit cards.
* Checking and maintaining company bank account to ensure efficient daily cash flow.
* Bank reconciliations.
* Reconciliation of control accounts.
* Monthly reporting of cost centre activity.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will need;-
* Good experience of Sage Accounts, Sage Payroll and Excel.
* Experience of running a monthly payroll.
* Experience of working in a busy Finance Department.
* Self motivated and able to manage workload without supervision.
* Flexible and willing to tackle a wide variety of tasks.
This is a full time position but part time may be considered for the right individual.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago