£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant? Would you love to work for a forward thinking and progressive company in Staines? If so, then this could be the permanent position you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their well-established and dynamic team in Staines.
The successful candidate will be aiding the Financial Control and Financial Planning and Analysis Managers, as well as working closely with Operations, Credit and Sales teams.
- Collation, consolidation and production of plans, budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with the monthly P&L estimate process to provide the FD and CEO with an early indication of the expected result
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliation process
- Provide assistance in the analysis of margins, pricing and customer profitability
- Undertake any other duties as specified with business requirements
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Graduate with GCSE Maths and English
- Studying towards ACA or equivalent
- Good Microsoft skills including Word and Excel
- Proactive self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
If you are in the process of completing your ACA or keen to do so, then this is the opportunity for you!
For the successful candidate, the client offers a range of excellent employee benefits, as well as the ability to progress.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.