£30,000 to £34,946 per annum (depending on experience)
9 Months Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Assistant Accountant? Would you love to work for an organisation, where people are at the heart of everything they do? If so, then this fixed term contract opportunity could be the role you have been looking for!
My client is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their dedicated team in Trowbridge. Covering maternity leave, you will be assisting in the preparation and maintenance of the organisation's monthly management accounts and the production of the annual financial statements.
- Maintain the financial integrity of the organisation's nominal ledger
- Assist with the production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the complete of statistics and returns
- Main the accounting records and procedures
- Reconcile control accounts
- Prepare accruals and prepayments post
- Working closely with the Senior Finance Business Partner and Head of Finance
- Preparation of VAT returns each quarter
- Assist with the annual operations budget
- Prepare information for annual returns to the regulator
- Minimum of AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Able to prioritise workloads, set targets and work to deadlines
- Have a high level of accuracy
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and there is free on-site parking.
Due to the client's location, having your own transport would be advantageous.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.