Wiltshire region ( covering Devizes , Calne, Chippenham and surrounding area )
£ 24000 to £ 26000 per year
Full time 35 hours a week
25 days holiday per year plus Bank holidays
45p per mile bsuiness mileage
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a national charity with a vacancy for an assessor trainer to work in Wiltshire. The main areas to be covered are Devizes , Calne, Melksham and Chippenham but travel around Wiltshire will be required.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with a TAQA , A1 or equivalent qualification and experience in delivering accredited and non accredited training.
You will work with employers to deliver a range of vocational qualifications to participants in employment across the following vocational areas :
Health and Social Care
Vocational experience in any or a mixture of the above listed vocations would be an advantage.
You will complete learner inductions and assessments as well as individual learning plans
the role holder will be :
- Responsible for formative and summative assessment of work-based qualifications ensuring national occupational standards are met in a timely manner
- carry out and record assessment decisions to the national and centre standard quality of qualification delivery, ensuring national standards are maintained and assessment needs of participants are being met
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the qualification in line with contractual requirements and targets
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and influencing individuals with a wide and varied range of needs and learning
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve
- Experience of training and assessing and delivering regulated and non-regulated qualifications
- Experience of working within a similar industry
- Driven, target focussed and ability to work in a fast paced environment with a proven track record of achieving desired outcomes and a demonstrated ability to exceed targets
If this is of interest and you feel you meet the criteria please forward your cv and you will be contacted for a confidential discussion. Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.