JOB TITLE: Applications Team Processor
LOCATION: Central Bath
OB TYPE: Permanent, fulltime
HOURS: 9am - 5.30pm - Monday - Friday
Are you a Graduate or do you have previous administration experience?
Do you pride yourself on your keen eye for detail and passion for accuracy? Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career with a highly successful business in central Bath? Then we would love to hear from you!
My client have a fantastic opportunity in their back-office operations department to support their applications team. You will accurately enter data into their in-house CRM systems from various sources across the business in relation to their customer applications. You will work to strict service level agreements and maintain high quality standards.
This is an ideal role for graduates from a relevant discipline looking to gain further experience in a vibrant and growing business. The role is equally suited to someone with demonstrable data entry or back office administration experience within a professional office environment.
Applications Team Processor Responsibilities:
The successful Applications Team Processor will be responsible for checking and processing customer applications. You will also:
- Manage and prioritise your own pipeline of applications
- Ensure all information and documents required are collated and correct
- Data input on various systems
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a variation of workload
- Comply with FCA regulations
- To comply with company standards and policies
The ideal Applications Team Processor:
We are looking for people who are proactive, professional, motivated and have a drive to succeed. You will need:
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload efficiently
- Experience within a data processing or similar role, ideally with experience of following written instructions and data entry
- IT Literate (word/excel/outlook/in-house systems)
- We welcome applications from Graduates
- Knowledge or experience of financial services preferred but not essential
- Computer-literate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you want to hear more about a career as an Applications Team Processor, please click APPLY NOW!