Analytical Administration Officer - (Part Time)
Salary: Up to £16,000.
Monday to Friday 1pm - 5:30pm
Marlborough - Own transport is essential due to the remote location.
Are you Task Focused?
Do you enjoy completing Administrative duties from start to final completion?
Are you a perfectionist?
Are you experienced with the use of Microsoft packages including Excel?
If you are answering Yes, then please read on and apply below.
Our Client is an extremely successful and established Business whose core work area is producing detailed due diligence background reports on individuals and companies.
I am recruiting a part time Analytical Administration Officer with Responsibilities and duties to include:
- Receiving confidential client report requests: ensuring all the correct documentation has been provided and then saving and recording the information on internal systems
- Creating relevant internal electronic documents for each report request
- Managing correspondence with clients
- Updating office administration systems
- Communicating with our worldwide associates by e-mail
- Using software to generate and issue complex passwords to clients via different channels to global locations
- Encrypting client documents and files to strict company procedures
- Issuing reports to our clients by e-mail
- Assisting with other areas of day to day office administration
The successful applicant will have proven experience of working to tight deadlines with accuracy being key to success.
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Be willing to take responsibility
- Report and escalate concerns or issues to their manager when required
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be highly organized with strong administration skills
- Have a flexible approach to working on a variety of tasks
- Appropriate and confidential handling of client data and information
- Have knowledge of GDPR and related information security processes and procedures
- Have good geographical and geopolitical knowledge, along with an interest in current global affairs
- Have good IT skills and knowledge.
- Be able to deal with and prioritize varying workloads, such as quiet periods and busy weeks, with strict deadlines.
This is not a technical role but it does require the ability to understand basic technical principles and follow strict guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, analytical and focused Administrator to join a well- established and well-respected Business within this industry.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email