Air Conditioning Refrigeration Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000
Basingstoke RG21 covering the South including London.
40 hours per week (plus overtime).
28 days holiday (inclusive bank holidays).
Company mobile phone.
Top of the range company van for business use with the use of a fuel card.
Annual company paid Christmas social events.
Our Client is a fast growing and innovative engineering business who specialise in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry.
Summary of role:
The successful candidate will be experienced and qualified Air conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer with the responsibility of working alongside a large array of customers including supermarket chains, restaurants, gymnasiums, coffee shops, offices, commercial factories and private homes.
You will also be responsible to represent several manufacturers and other contractors carrying out work on their behalf.
- You will fulfil a role working on an extremely varied portfolio in commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning units from cold rooms of all sizes, multi ducted Air Conditioning units, freezers, blast chillers, countertop refrigeration systems to instant ice cream making units.
- Refurbishment and servicing air-conditioning and refrigeration units.
- Working with a variety of different machinery
- Fault finding to ensure accurate diagnostic prior to repair or replace components.
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times whilst representing our client at site locations.
- Minimum Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent is essential.
- F-Gas qualification is essential.
· Full UK Driver's License.
· Minimum 1-2 years experience in the industry.
· Good Health and Safety awareness.
· Excellent organisation and people skills.
· Demonstrate desire to provide superior service and go the extra mile.
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage).
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01225 800378 and email