CMD Recruitment is proud to be supporting this market-leading specialist within the air conditioning industry. Due to continued growth, our client is now seeking an Air Conditioning Installation Engineer to join their team covering the Thames Valley and High Wycombe regions.
You will be carrying out installations, servicing and maintenance of split, multi-split and VRF Air Conditioning systems to various sites including residential and commercial premises. You will be required to travel to different sites throughout the Home Counties mainly and sometimes further afield.
- FGas Qualified
- Knowledge and experience in the installation of air conditioning units within residential and commercial sectors
- Driving License is essential
- Conduct site surveys and inspection of air conditioning/fan coil units
- For installation of new units - advise on the most appropriate system and set up
- Fault find, leak test and repairs
- Execute installation works of air conditioning & refrigeration equipment inclusive of wiring controls.
- Produce all associated FGAS paperwork and certification to British standards and Compliance rules.
Preferred but not essential;
- NVQ Level 2 air conditioning qualification or equivalent
In return our client is offering the following: optional overtime, Van, Tools, Uniform, Company Credit Card, 40 hours per week, 28 days holiday inc bank holidays