CMD are working closely with a leading agricultural equipment specialist. Due to growth now require an Agricultural Technician to join their agricultural team based in Frome.
You will provide service and repair to a range of agricultural machinery. Perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment. Although experience of working with the agricultural industry would be preferred this is not essential as all training required can be arranged.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Agricultural Technician to join one of best award-winning employers within Wiltshire. You will enjoy working in a company that values and appreciates their employees and who has maintained their family ethos for over 100 years.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on agricultural equipment and vehicles
- Complete all reports and administration required for work assignments
- Maintain a clean work station, assists with overall workshop organisation and correct use of tools and vehicles
- Participate in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Perform diagnostics and repairs in the field when required
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment and vehicles
- You will also be required to carry out regular vehicle health inspections of customer's vehicles/machinery
- Support Service Specialists when required
Key Skills and Requirements
- Must have a 'can do attitude'
- Excellent customer focus and good time management skills
- Have Service / Engineering experience on Heavy Machinery.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems for the repair of agricultural vehicle and associated equipment
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prepared to work extended hours and weekends when required
In return our client is offering full training and a long-term position within a company where hard work is valued and rewarded, also you will have the Company Benefits which include Yearly Bonuses, Overtime, Callout Allowances, Pension, Employee Share Scheme, Staff Discounts